Monday, October 31, 2011

Identity Crisis

This blog has an identity crisis. What am I? Judging by the name, I'm all about sailing. But that's going to be p-r-e-t-t-y boring while we live up here in "0 or 60 on the nose" land.

So Maybe I'm about this crazy job we have now. But I write another blog for that (check it out: blog.pacificwild.org)

That other blog (beccasghanaway.blogspot.com) was all about life in a different country with a different culture at a different pace. But Canada, believe it or not, is much like the states. And while island life offers its own brand of excitement, I think it's already become commonplace to us.

So what do you want me to be? What do you want me to tell you?

(not recommended: scraping varnish off of brightwork in the pouring down rain)

No comments:

Post a Comment